The sound of someone playing blues on guitar has a very distinct sound. From Eric Clapton to Stevie Ray Vaughan the sound they may make is often described as smoky due to its alluring power.
To play the blues there are a number of tricks to learn from blues guitar scales, blues chords and blues licks. Anyone can learn to play the guitar, some want to be a killer guitar player others just want to be able to play the guitar for a hobby.
Most people are confused about where to start learning to play the blues on guitar. Spending money or time on a system that doesn’t teach those valuable blues guitar scales is such a waste.
A lot of music sheets or forms of teaching will overwhelm a lot of people because of information overload. The brain simply doesn’t work this way.
It just looks like a page of confusion. Blues scale for guitar doesn’t need to look this way. Asking questions in a music store can be kind of embarrassing. Some can be extremely helpful but others either don’t know and can’t be bothered to help you when faced with questions about what are the best blues guitar lessons.
People want answers when they walk into the store, not more confusion. What most people find is they are either met with indignation or are bombarded with a number of options they simply don’t know where to start. Walking out of a store feeling even more confused and downhearted is not how anyone wants to feel.
Learning step-by-step is the easiest and is really fast to turn every beginner into a blues guitar player. Within days they will have the technique and the skills to be able to make some hot sounds.
The easiest, simplest way to get started is always the best way to get started. Learning everything from the guitar chops, riffs, licks and scales will have people jamming within days. By showing a system that is broken down in steps that is easy to follow and a lot easier to retain.
5 simple things to remember when learning to play blues guitar scales are:
• Pick a course that shows you patterns and techniques the simplest way so it can be followed
• Learn all about the chords and scales that the blues greats play – by learning the names and sounds and then how to put it into practice it can then be applied
• Being a blues fan means learning to play every variation and complex sounds, so choose wisely
• Intermediate and experienced guitar players will find the step by step system will open up a number of doors that will really mean they can finally give up the day job!
• Learning blues scales combinations with a number of other chords skills turns an ok guitar player into a star There isn’t any point throwing away money on guitar lessons that are not effective. Listening to someone play the blues takes people on a journey they never want to end. Playing the blues yourself means you will be on a trip of a lifetime that doesn’t need to stop.