Living with the misconception that there is nothing new to learn can leave people feeling unfulfilled. We can always learn new skills that keep us challenged and excited. Blues guitar secrets revealed is incredibly exciting. For those blues guitar players who have become stuck in a rut and are beginning to lose the thrill of playing the blues learning other blues guitar secrets will reignite their passion.
People need to know the truth. Blues guitar doesn’t need to be encased in mystery and protected from the masses. Only those who truly want to learn blues guitar will. The reason a lot of the secrets were kept hidden was mainly to do with the lack of communication. With the introduction of the Internet anyone can access the wonderful majestic world of blues guitar.
Human nature tends to think that to learn a skill it has to be hard. We choose the hardest guitar tunes to copy or the most difficult blues scales. This just makes learning the guitar so much harder, and certainly more painful.
Pride can overcome anyone trying to learn the guitar. Pride stops people in their tracks, because they are too proud to ask simple questions about the easiest way to learn blues guitar. If only they could see what a huge handicap this can be. There is no shame, and actually more pride is associated with asking the dumb questions.
Some secrets to help learn the blues quicker and easier can be a simple as;
• Finding out what are the most simple blues guitar songs to learn. Listening to them first and really getting to the know the chords and scales will help enormously when taking that first lesson
• Choose a really simple riff with only a few chords
• There are some really easy riff and chord patterns that create great blues sounds – it will surprise a lot of people to learn just how simply these patterns can be learned.
• Of course practice is key, and you don’t have to be a technical genius to pick up the guitar and start playing the blues
• You have to have some confidence to command the fretboard and take on some energy to jump all over it, those fingers will work like magic and the more you do it the easier it becomes
Learn the secrets behind blues guitar that really shouldn’t be secrets any longer. Learning bite size chunks of chords and patterns is digestible and will be far more alluring than harder lessons. The myths and secrets are all about to be revealed!